- Reviews (0)
- 87% protein content
- Protein content composed exclusively of hydrolised protein and added L-glutamine and L-arginine
- No added creatine
- Low fat
*The statement applies to products dissolved in water and ready to consume.
Hydrolysed protein peptide formula derived from beef, with a special amino acid base.
Beef protein is a protein source which is easier to digest than low-fat beef such as steak, it absorbs well, and being an animal protein, it has a great biological value.
Although the product has low fat content (0.6 g/serving), the coconut fat it contains is an excellent source of MCT (medium-chain triglycerides).
Per serving (30 g):
- 26 g protein
Who is Beef Protein recommended to?
- Beef Protein is an excellent source of protein for anybody; it contributes to maintaining healthy bones and muscle mass, as well as to muscle mass growth.
- those seeking non-milk protein
- also ideal for a paleo diet
- those who follow a milk-free diet
- those sensitive to lactose
- those sensitive to gluten
Like all BioTech USA products, Beef Protein consists of safe and carefully selected ingredients.
Mix 1 serving (30 g = 1 measuring spoon = 2 heaped tablespoons) with 250 ml water in a shaker. On training days, drink at least two servings; one serving within 45 minutes after workout, and another one between two meals. On rest days, drink one serving in the morning and one in the evening.