- Reviews (0)
- 87% protein content
- Protein content composed exclusively of hydrolised protein and added L-glutamine and L-arginine
- No added creatine
- Low fat
*The statement applies to products dissolved in water and ready to consume.
Hydrolysed protein peptide formula derived from beef, with a special amino acid base.
Beef protein is a protein source which is easier to digest than low-fat beef such as steak, it absorbs well, and being an animal protein, it has a great biological value.
Although the product has low fat content (0.6 g/serving), the coconut fat it contains is an excellent source of MCT (medium-chain triglycerides).
Per serving (30 g):
- 26 g protein
Who is Beef Protein recommended to?
- Beef Protein is an excellent source of protein for anybody; it contributes to maintaining healthy bones and muscle mass, as well as to muscle mass growth.
- those seeking non-milk protein
- also ideal for a paleo diet
- those who follow a milk-free diet
- those sensitive to lactose
- those sensitive to gluten
Like all BioTech USA products, Beef Protein consists of safe and carefully selected ingredients.
Mix 1 serving (30 g = 1 measuring spoon = 2 heaped tablespoons) with 250 ml water in a shaker. On training days, drink at least two servings; one serving within 45 minutes after workout, and another one between two meals. On rest days, drink one serving in the morning and one in the evening.
There are no reviews yet.